We provide a wide range of facilities management services either as stand alone services or to compliment your own systems. Our customers range from small firms to large multinational companies attracted by the Corporate Social Responsibility elements we can offer:
Argonaut provides cleaning services for commercial premises, offices, schools, housing associations and retail units across the West Midlands, London and Liverpool/Manchester.
We are able to provide the following cleaning services.
- Daily or weekly cleaning of work areas, IT and telecommunications equipment
- Carpet and floor cleaning
- Restroom cleaning
- Supply of hygiene products and services – soap, sanitary disposal, air fresheners
- Glass cleaning
- Gutter clearance and repair
- High pressure steam cleaning
We offer a wide range of commercial electrical services from complete rewiring to new lights or an additional socket fitted.
- Electrical testing
- Lighting installation
- Fuse and consumer units
- PAT testing
Argonaut’s dedicated grounds maintenance team provide a full service including landscaping, patio clearing and repair.
- Cutting and maintaining formal grass areas
- Cutting and maintaining general amenity grass
- Beds and shrubbery including edging, hoeing and digging, landscaping, pruning shrubs
- Leaf and litter clearance
- Patio cleaning
We offer an extensive range of hygiene services and products to ensure that you are providing and maintaining a clean and hygienic washroom environment.
Improving the hygiene standards in your premises shows how your business considers the health and safety of your employees and visitors, whilst ensuring your business is adhering to the relevant legislation and enabling you to meet your sustainability targets.
We provide weekly, fortnightly or monthly servicing of washroom facilities to meet your specific requirements.
Argonaut has a long, established track record with working with Housing Associations and other Social Housing providers engaging with local residents to create local employment opportunities disabled people. In some care homes we have supplied staff who have been able to provide a positive role model that deaf or disabled people can hold important maintenance roles.
For Housing Associations we provide:
- Communal area cleaning
- Grounds maintenances
- Painting and decorating
- Plumbing and electrical services
- Washroom hygiene services
- Void management services