JOB TITLE: Cleaner
LOCATION: Various, covering the West Midlands area
RESPONSIBLE TO: Cleaning Supervisor
Main purpose of the job
To provide a cleaning service in specified locations (Domestic and Commercial) as determined by customer requests
1. To clean each location in accordance with the Building Cleaning Specification as directed by the team leader or customer
2. To access each building maintaining security and exit by same
3. To operate cleaning machinery in accordance with instructions.
4. To dilute and use cleaning materials as instructed
5. To collect and remove waste/rubbish from work area to collection point as directed
6. To clean and maintain cleaning equipment as instructed
7. To observe and comply with the Health and Safety Policy and Code of Practice for cleaning staff
8. To comply with instructions relating to security and confidentiality
9. Undertaking such other duties as may reasonably be required of you commensurate with your grade of post, as requested by the line manager.
Driver preferred, not essential.
Argonaut Community Enterprises will seek to ensure that all existing and potential employees are given equal opportunities for employment and education. It is committed to the elimination of unlawful or unfair discrimination on the grounds of sex, age, marital status, colour, race, nationality or other ethnic or national origin, disability, sexuality, trade union membership or activity and religious background. Argonaut Community Enterprises will seek to ensure that no applicant for employment is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be justified. We aim to provide an open, welcoming and safe environment for all its employees and visitors.
The job description is current as at September 2016. In consultation with you it is liable to variation to reflect changes in the job. For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Argonaut Community Enterprises on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interesting, please send your CV. Copies of this Job Description are held by the Human Resources Department.